- Updated On:
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- 690 ft2
Creek Edge Apartments at Dubai Creek Harbour are ultra-chic waterfront flats in Dubai to enjoy waterfront beauty, calming sunsets and also huge amounts of capital appreciation. The amazing waterfront address is the reason for all of these incredible features. Dubai Creek Harbour is not only a place to experience ultra-prestigious waterfront living owing to its location by the Creek. It is also set to become the new heart (Downtown) of Dubai, and this is what promises incredible amounts of capital appreciation.
Those who invest in off-plan properties for sale in Dubai usually look for those projects that are near completion. If you are also one of these investors or home buyers, you’re on luck. This is because this project is going to be ready in the year 2024, unlike other new launches in Dubai. However, there are a lot more to know about the new launch of Emaar Properties. Here are prominent features of this project:
- Ultra-chic waterfront apartments for sale in Dubai
- A 40-storey tower offering 1, 2 and 3BR flats
- Boasting a chic and stunning architectural design
- Located in the northern part of Creek Harbour Island
- Situated within 10 minutes to Burj Khalifa and Downtown
- Situated close to Creek Marina and Central Park
- Offering a wide variety of high-end amenities
- Providing eye-catching views of the Creek
- Coming with a 70/30 payment plan (70% during construction)
- Handover March 2024
- Being developed by Emaar Properties
Creek Edge Apartments are located in Dubai’s ultimate waterfront destination, Dubai Creek Harbour development. The area is famous as the new downtown of Dubai as well. It is actually a place where the best of waterfront living awaits. An abundance of high-end waterfront amenities also add to comfort and prestige of living in this amazing area.
But what makes Dubai Creek Harbour the most special address in Dubai is the fact that it is set to be the new heart of Dubai. So, the properties for sale in Dubai Creek Harbour are perfect for investment purposes as well. This is because they will gain enormous value in near future.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee